*Payment for the course must be made in full 30 days prior to the course start date. Payment can be made by individuals or in lump sum by host. Payments can be check or credit card. Additional payment arrangements can be made by contacting the training director, Rob Pettorsson, at 623-780-1050 or [email protected].
1. If you cancel your course 30 days or more prior to the scheduled date, a full refund will be made.
2. If you cancel less than 30 days prior to a scheduled course date, a 95% refund will be processed.
3. If you no-show or drop from the course after the class begins, no refunds will be made.
By registering as a host, I understand, represent, and agree that:
1. All participating students are citizens of the country(ies) answered in the registration form.
2. I certify that all students are not prohibited by Federal, state, or local law from possessing or receiving firearms and/or ammunition.
3. Safety of the classroom operation and all students depend on the careful control of weapons by all students. If, at any time during the course, cooperation by a student is not deemed acceptable by Strategic Armory Corps staff, a students participation can and will be terminated without warning.
4. All students will abide by any and all safety procedures required by Strategic Armory Corps, and all students will agree upon their arrival, to complete, sign and understand a “Release and Indemnification Agreement” releasing Strategic Armory Corps from any and all liability for injury that students may sustain or cause during the training course.
5. All students will be at least 18 years of age at the time of training, or be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
6. The only purpose for seeking the training, which the agency has requested Strategic Armory Corps to provide, is for bettering the students personal skills, be better prepared to provide lawful service to their employer, and/or to better their ability to perform lawful acts for their own use.
7. Students will be asked to provide evidence of no felony to Strategic Armory Corps before taking any course. Sufficient evidence includes CCW Permit, FFL, Active Law Enforcement ID, or Background Check from a Law Enforcement Agency. Strategic Armory Corps can perform a background check for an additional $60 fee per student.
8. Students will consent to having Strategic Armory Corps verify their identity and background as required by any local, state, or federal laws/regulations.
9. Courses may be regulated for export by the United States Government, including the U.S. Department of State. Host understands that an export authorization may be required for the training of individuals who are NOT U.S. Citizens, U.S. legal permanent residents (green card holders), or political refugees in the United States. Information requested by Strategic Armory Corps regarding proof of citizenship is collected solely for purposes of compliance with U.S. export control laws.