Terms and Conditions:
• Customer is responsible for shipping charges when returning product to Armalite
• Armalite is responsible for return shipping charges only for warranty-repaired product
• For all other repairs/service, the customer is responsible for all labor/part costs including return shipping charges and is required to provide Armalite with account number/payment information prior to return shipment
• Take all personal/ancillary items (such as scopes, slings, etc.) off the firearm when shipping to us. Armalite is not responsible for these items
• Do NOT send live or spent ammunition with the rifle, it is illegal to do so
• Return shipping address must remain the same as the address given on the RMA form. We cannot ship to an alternate address
• When sending in your firearm, send only one (empty) magazine for test firing
• Once the RMA number has been issued, you have 14 days to send in your product
• Accuracy issues must have a test target included with the rifle
• Only rifles originally built at Armalite are eligible for warranty repair. Service on rifles built by customers, modified rifles, or non-Armalite products will be subject to the cost of time, material, and return freight.
• Warranty service will be at the discretion of Armalite
• Warranty is non-transferrable. Proof of purchase IS required for warranty service
I have read and understand the terms and conditions stated on this form*
You must download the form, print, and mail it in with your return.
Return address: Armalite, Attn: Premier Service Division, 745 S. Hanford St, Geneseo, IL 61254
Please write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the shipping package and include a copy of this completed form with your shipment. Firearms received without the appropriate paperwork or an RMA number will experience delays in service.
Phone: 800-336-0184 Ext. 126
Email: [email protected]