|Max Output -- White Light
*Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output flashlights) until output drops below 50 lumens
The M900A attaches by means of an integral Swing-Lever™ rail clamp to long guns equipped with a Picatinny rail on the underside of the forend. This WeaponLight produces a brilliant beam configured for close- to medium-range applications, and also features two low-output navigation lights available in white, red, or blue. Primary beam output is 125 lumens for one-hour of runtime using an MN10 lamp assembly (included) or 225 lumens for 20 minutes using an MN11 lamp assembly (included). The M900A has four primary beam switches: two momentary-on pressure pads to activate the main light (one on each side for ambidextrous operation), a constant-on rotary switch for the main light, and a system-disable switch that locks all lights in the OFF position to prevent accidental activation during covert operations, transport, or storage. The navigation lights are operated by a momentary-on pressure pad thumb switch. Available in Black and Desert Sand. [NSN--black body, blue nav lights: 6230-01-572-1920] [NSN--black body, red nav lights: 1005-01-529-4968] NSN--black body, white nav lights: 1005-01-529-4970] FITS: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a Picatinny rail on the underside of the forend. (See our Picatinny Rail Forends to equip your weapon with multiple integral forend rails.)
- High-output incandescent lamp with mid-size reflector for close to medium-range applications; 2.5" extended-range reflector available.
- Secondary LED navigation lights available in white (WH)
- Switches - Primary beam: two momentary-on grip pressure pads, constant-on rotary switch, system-disable rotary switch. Navigation lights: momentary-on pressure pad.
- Mounting system-Integral Swing-Lever rail clamp for Picatinny rails.
- Construction- High strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window.
- Weatherproof-O-ring and gasket sealed